How can I transfer load to Philippines?
Transfer load from STC to the Philippines
- Code: 133*Philippines Mobile Number*Reference Code.
- Example: 133*0063999221626*1.
- Send it to 801500. Reference Code “1“ will transfer 50 PHP for SR 5.5. Reference Code “2“ will transfer 100 PHP for SR 11. Reference Code “3“ will transfer 300 PHP for SR 33.
How can I get my Zain PIN number?
To register new subscriber: send ON to 99998. You will receive a pin number, which you will use for all future transfers. To unsubscribe from service: send OFF [pin] to 99998.
How can I transfer balance from Zain to Kuwait to India?
To initialize transfer: send T [recipient] [Amount] to 99998. To confirm the transfer: send [pin] to 99998.
How can I transfer credit to Zain?
Now you can transfer a balance or share credit from one Zain number to another Zain number through the balance transfer code.
Transfer a balance from Zain
- Compose a new “text message”.
- Type “BT (space) number of the recipient (space) amount.
- Send it to 702702.
- Example: write “BT 0591234567 50” and send it to 702702.
How can I transfer money from Zain to Philippines?
Send Zain load to the Philippines
- Dial: *111*Philippines Number*Amount#
- Example: *111*0063999221626*2#
- Reply with 1 to confirm the amount of transfer.
How much does load cost in the Philippines?
Load (top up) is available for 50 to 200 pesos. Available at even more places (every street corner – look for a big banner “Load dito”).
How do I do an international balance transfer?
How does it work?
- Step 1: Simply send an SMS ‘SEND’ to short code 1700.
- Step 2: Enter the International MSISDN where you wish to transfer mobile credit. ( Format: Country code followed by MSISDN. …
- Step 3: Choose from one of the available transfer amounts and confirm.
- Step 4: Successful message confirming the transaction.
How can I borrow credit from Zain Kuwait?
USSD: Just dial *456# and choose the airtime amount you want to borrow or choose the “Data pass” or “Local Calls Pass” for borrowing data or bundles.
How do I find my SIM PIN code?
If you forgot or don’t know your SIM PIN
Contact the carrier that gave you the SIM card. If you aren’t sure which carrier to call, remove your iPhone SIM card or iPad SIM card and check the card for the carrier’s name or logo. Ask your carrier to help you unlock your SIM card using the default SIM PIN or PUK code.
How can I transfer credit from Zain to Zain Bahrain?
To transfer credit,
- Simply type: *140*Mobile Number*Amount to be transferred# then press SEND or,
- Send an SMS to 88111 containing: T[Space]Mobile Number[Space]Amount.
- For example: If you wish to send BD1, type *140*36xxxxxx*1 then press SEND.
How can I check my Zain balance?
To check the balance of your prepaid line, visit My Account page or Zain application or Dial *142# . 2- Visit Topup Page on our website. 4- Dial 1717 and follow the Voice instructions.
How can I transfer balance from Zain to Zain Jordan?
To transfer credit please dial *101*0000*The amount*079xxxxxxx#.
How can I recharge my Zain Internet using sadad?
Zain Recharge through SADAD
You can also recharge your Zain prepaid line through SADAD by selecting Telecom and Internet in the main category and Zain Prepaid in the service provider. Enter your mobile number and it will be activated in your SADAD account.
How can I recharge my Zain bank account?
And it will be offered through all local banks within the coming period. Zain offers many simple ways to recharge lines, among them is using recharge cards, by dialing *141* followed by the 10 digit ID number, then the 14 digit card number followed by # and pressing the dial button.