How do I transfer utilities to a new owner in Singapore?

How do I transfer utilities to a new owner?

Before you begin packing boxes, take a look at these 8 simple tips for transferring your utilities in your new home.

  1. Get organized. …
  2. Notify utilities of your move a few weeks in advance. …
  3. Arrange your water and sewer service through the city. …
  4. Check if the HOA covers utilities. …
  5. Update your address.

How do I take utilities when moving house Singapore?

1. Submit Your SP Services Online Application

  1. Copies of your NRIC or FIN (both the front and back)
  2. Proof of occupancy of your home (e.g. your tenancy agreement)
  3. A completed and signed SP Services Application Form For Utilities Account (download one here)

How do I transfer my SP service account?

Can I transfer my SP Services account?

  1. Submit an online termination form.
  2. Call 1800-2222 333.
  3. Visit the Customer Service Centre.

How do you activate water and electricity?

How to Set Up Utilities

  1. Determine Who Your Providers Are (3 to 4 weeks before your move) The utility providers for your new home may be different than the providers for your last home. …
  2. Contact Utility Companies (2 weeks before your move) …
  3. Check That Utilities Have Been Successfully Turned Off/On (moving day)

How do I transfer utility bills to another name in Singapore?

Here’s How to Transfer Your Utilities in Singapore | PropertyGuru Singapore.

If You’re With SP Services

  1. The SP Services App.
  2. Submitting the online termination form.
  3. Calling their customer service hotline at 1800-2222 333.
  4. Visit the SP Services customer service centre at the HDB Hub.
IT IS INTERESTING:  Your question: What is the most popular beer in Malaysia?

How do I transfer names on my electric bill?

How to Change the Name in the Electricity Bill

  1. Visit the nearby office of the electricity board and request an application form to change the name on the electricity bill (In some cases, you might have to pay for the form)
  2. Submit the application along with the documents to the authorities of the respective office.